Friday, April 18, 2008

And I know, baby, just how you feel

Winter boots for 5 months, 2 days of rain boots & today flip-flops. It's supposta be 25 today (that's 77 American degrees i think). Simmer down now.
My house looks like it has projectile vomited. Today my top job is to put away all winter coats & boots & take out the summer stuff. Please try your best to contain your excitement for this titillating task. Fuck, this blows. I used to love to organize my shit. But times 5? So.Not.Fun.
Crocuses were up for two days, now on to tulips & daffodils. So purty.
Seriously though, this change in weather is whack. I feel too white & soft for summer to be shining on me yet. Luckily, i look around & everyone is in much the same boat with the white & cushy factor. Yuck, i need more time. Plus suddenly everyone is jonesing to get out & the invitations keep piling up for movies & dinner & patios.
I need to go shopping. First though my extra large coffee (i quit coffee about a year ago but can't really remember why, so...) & banishment of boots.

5 comments:

Angel said...

I want a trampoline!!! we used to have one, years ago, and it was so much fun.

and I wore shorts, a tank top and flip flops today!!! WooHoo!!!! My legs were glowing in the dark, but I don't care!!!

OHmommy said...

are you from canada?

everyone cool is from canada.

OHmommy said...

why did you go changing your blog around,.... i thought i was in the wrong plcae :)

Eve Grey said...

Beth,
the trampoline is soooo fun, you never outgrow it!

OhMommy,
yup I'm Canadian. (& we're cool cuz it's cold) (:
Maybe I'll change it back...I just get bored of the same thing...

Tara R. said...

I don't even want to think about putting away winter things. Right now, it is all in piles all over house. Mostly taking up space in the college kid's room. She won't be home for a few weeks, maybe by then I will figure out what to do with it.

(via cre8Buzz)