Thursday, August 28, 2008

David Duchovny, why won't you love me?

Watched My Blueberry Nights last night. The players were Borah Jones, Natalie Portman who despite her beauty managed to look haggard, Rachel Weisz who was sporting the most irritating curl that ran down the middle of her face and made me just want to slap a hairband on her and Jude Law who was the prettiest of them all. If you value your time even the teensiest bit, skip this boring mcborington snoozlefest. Ugh.

It was our wedding anniversary this week and I woke up in the morning to find a plethora of flowers on the table from Dr. Dre. I was pretty surprised and touched and then I was all, like, OH SHIT on account of my stupid gift and all. I gave him a bottle of Grey Goose in return because I'm romantic that way. However, this gift does double-duty in the gift department because I'll be drinking it too. (nudge nudge wink wink) All the kids are going for a sleep-over at Oma's tomorrow and we're going out to a real-live movie.
Who else out there thinks of nothing else but sex mid-month? Fess up girls. Gives new meaning to the term dirty thirties.

So David Duchovny just admitted himself to rehab for sex addiction. I'm curious how that is cured. I'm guessing he's not addicted to sex with his wife and therein lies the problem? He is a sexy beast that man. So long as he stays in character as Mulder. I've a weakness for dreamy geeks.

5 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

hot hot hot.... I do hope you have a wonderful Grey Goose night.
Oh the x-files, I so enjoyed that series!!
Happy Anniversary! xoxo

Manager Mom said...

What!!??! David Duchovny is a sex addict and nobody told me? I would have been on a plane to Los Angeles faster than you could say "pathetic stalker".

You know, he is also legendary for the size of his *ahem* equipment.

Throw some Grey Goose on THAT little tidbit, and you'll be feeling the lurve for your man candy for sure.

Unknown said...

That's too bad ... I've got the geek part covered pretty good, but it's been a long, long time since I qualified as 'dreamy' - if ever.

Soge shirts said...

nice on the grey goose. As for David I guess the truth is in there.

Angel said...

I just read that!!!!! and you KNOW it's not sex with his wife....cuz that wouldn't really be an addiction, right? that would just be a rockin sex life....poor Tea. and how DO you cure that?????