Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'd like to be under the sea, in an octopus' garden in the shade


We went out to see a movie tonight called Amal which we really enjoyed & basically the moral of the story was "Money doesn't make you happy people!". Seriously , it was good and thought-provoking and all that jazz. Then we went to a seafood place and we got just a few apps; calamari, scallops, coconut shrimp, a Caesar for him and a wolf blass for me. Totally scrumptious. Then we went to my friend's place & they only had vodka with juice boxes for mix so we had a few a those and played a crazy game of trivial in which i was praised for my genius & my girlfriend kept loving me up. Then we came home, did some stuff (ahem) , flipped between Halloween 5 and Apocalypse Now , he fell asleep & here we are folks. Now I'm going out for a smoke (pray Jason doesn't get me, and I swear I'm quitting for good on Labour day). Love you!

6 comments:

Tara R. said...

Sounds like fun was had by one and all... vodka and juice boxes? Delish! Have a great holiday weekend.

Unknown said...

Love you back.

vinny said...

wolf blass yellow label!!!

Anonymous said...

I watched Halloween 5 ( and 4) last night! But I had dirty martinis and no lovin' ....

Manager Mom said...

Hee.. there is just something so wrong that it's right about mixing alky-hol with a juice box.

Loves ya too. :-)

Anti-Supermom said...

Well, drunk blogging is the best. I love your innapropriate use of a semi-colon, which I do that 'not drunk' all. the. time.