Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Peek-a-Boo


Ok, it wasn't too bad I guess. Jack was shouting hello to all his mates & grinning from ear to ear. Ben was doing his usual looking-at-his-feet, where-am-I dazed act. He even stood facing the wrong way in line. Absent-minded professor. Man, I love that kid. Daisy's friends ran right up to her & she was good to go. Mommy had a little cry after getting in the truck but it was short-lived.
To the left, you will see my nephew after his brother threw wet sand on him because he touched his sand castle. Meanie.
It is soooo hot here. Thanks for showing up now summer you fickle fraulein.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First day for my kids starts tomorrow. I'm really nervous for both of them (I have a third grader and a first grader).

That's one messy kid...

Angel said...

OMG...that is the cutest thing I have ver seen...just the look on his face!!!

Anti-Supermom said...

Right - where exactly was summer, it's not like you live in CANADA or anything (which is only slightly worse than Minnesota, I think). Robbery~

Great pic as usual.

Laski said...

PERFECTLY adorable!!! I'd hug him in a heartbeat!