Friday, May 9, 2008

Well it's time to celebrate your birthday, It happens every year. We'll eat a lot of broccoli, and drink a lot of beer.

My friend is having a birthday party for me tonight! Real birthday is Monday but festivities tonight due to mom's day & all.
YAY! I am the luckiest girl in the world!! Even though I think I have a touch of the flu & feel like barfing already. Nothing a bottle of wine & some shots won't cure. I'M KIDDING! (2 bottles of wine)


(this is a photo of a photo)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crap, I was afraid you shut down your blog, woman! Thankfully, you put the new link on the buzz. Hope you're having a wonderful time tonight <3

Angel said...

2 bottles of wine should just about do it....have fun and Happy Early Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Explain the photo. It intrigues me.

Manager Mom said...

Happy Birthday! I don't really know you but now I have an excuse to have two bottles of wine myself!!!

ConverseMomma said...

Happy Early Birtday and Mother's Day. Awesome Shot!

Eve Grey said...

Huck, glad you found me!

Beth, yeah it did me fine & more. Too bad i didn't stick to wine.

Penis, may I call you that? Feels bit too familiar no? (:
There was an outdoor art exhibit in Toronto near Chinatown & this is a photo of one. I'll post the larger pic of them later.

MM, thanks for stopping by!

Converse, thanks times 3!