And this is how it goes.... the meme rules...
1. Link to the person that tagged you. That would be handsome Vinny.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself .
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. Like Vinny, I love to sing. I especially love to rock out in the car. I kind-of do care a tiny bit that someone might see me but sometimes there is no resistance to be found. I mean, who cannot totally rock out to Total Eclipse of the heart? I dare you to even try not to.
2. It really irks me more than a modicum than it should when girls over 12 smile with their tongue behind/in between their teeth. I'm talking to you Jessica Simpson and Katie Holmes.
3. I always root for the underdog. Archie over Reggie. Richie over Fonz. Betty over Veronica. Coyote over the Roadrunner. Sylvester over Tweety. It's the Irish in me.
4. I cry easily. And not at things I should cry at. Sometimes I can't read a newspaper article aloud to someone without choking up. My co-worker tells me a story about when her kid stopped believing in Santa Claus? I cry. Someone sings pretty? I cry. I read a sweet bedtime story to my kids? Are you crying Mommy? It's my own special form of mental illness.
5. I am a chicken. A total big fat scaredy cat. I always have been. Used to make my sister sit in the bathroom and talk to me while I showered after watching Psycho (in my defence i was about ten). I slept with the covers around my neck for years after watching Dracula. If I come home late at night and it's dark, sometimes I run to the door before the zombies lurking in the bushes get me.
6. When I unload my groceries from the cart to put them on the conveyor belt to be scanned, I have to do it in groups. Frozen, Refrigerated, Fresh, and Non-perishables. Anal much? Ok, don't answer that.
I really can't tag 6 people because I'm incredibly lazy. Oops. That's 7 things. I'm also not good at following rules. There's 8.
Barack Obama. Wow eh?!!!!