Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's a cruel, (cruel) summer

So I went one whole week without the internet and I am BOMBARDED with news upon my return. The Angelina twins have graced the world, SJP had her mole removed and you can now comment upon one's facebook status?! Holey moley, when will the madness end?!!
Some of the weaker others ventured into the internet cafe but I was ever so vigilant. I suppose one could chalk it up to my extreme slothfulness when in close proximity to a beach.

I had such a super sweet time with my whole entire family that I definitely have a bad case of the post-holiday blues.
To compound matters and make them ever so dire, I cannot find the cord thingy to upload my photos.
Alack!
I shall return.

4 comments:

Tara R. said...

No USB... say it ain't so! Bummer. Glad you had such a good time with the peeps, sorry parting is so sad.

Missed ya, good to see you're back.

Tara R. said...

Oh yeah... love the polka dots! :D

Unknown said...

Missed you. Welcome back.

Jill said...

Yay - glad to see you're back and online! Looking forward to hearing about your trip. :)